[ct-user] CT 93.9 scoring bug?!

George T. Daughters George T. Daughters" <gdaught6@leland.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 15:48:51 +0008

Hi contesters,

Please tell me it's my problem alone!!!

If you use CTv9.39 and did a "Writelog" at the end of your WPX
effort, you might have done better than you think!  If I total the
points from each of my WPX.10...WPX.80 files, (I didn't do 160), I
get a certain number.  The same number is reflected at the bottom of
my WPX.all file.

UNFORTUNATELY, this is NOT the number which was picked up on my
WPX.sum file!!!  The culprit is (for me) on 80 meters.  I get the
correct number of QSO's, and the correct number of (new) Multipliers,
but the "points" (and, therefore, "points/qso") is WRONG!

Like I said, I hope it's only me...  but an easy solution is to use
the "points" figure from the WPX.80 file to edit the summary sheet;
of course you'll want to calculate your new (higher) total!!!

73,

George T. Daughters, K6GT