[ct-user] ct 9.39 bugs

David Robbins David Robbins <k1ttt@berkshire.net>
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 00:25:40 +0000

note... the .not and .wwv files are NOT created by writelog!  they are
created on the fly as the contest is running, if you copy off the .bin
file from your logging computer to process it somewhere else you will
not get the .wwv and .not files back if you do writelog as the data is
not stored in the .bin file at all.  the same applies to the .opr file
if you do multiop and use the opon command.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net