[ct-user] dvp and 9.39?

Brian McGinness Brian McGinness <n3oc@wirelessinc.com>
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:19:28 -0500

Anyone have DVP related troubles last weekend with 9.39?

It worked, but on my machine there was often (but not always) a
big pause when I pressed the any of the F keys to activate the DVP.
When I pressed F1 to call CQ, nothing would happen sometimes for a
second or so.  No big deal, but when calling another station using
the F4 is was a problem when it wouldn't start immediately.

I was using smarddrive to buffer the drive for the DVP, and not
a ramdrive.  This has always been OK before.  I need to try it on
some other PCs to see if they do it also.

Was running on Windows 95a, booted to the command prompt only.

73, Brian N3OC