[ct-user] ?simple/stable CT for FD?

RWMaylott@aol.com RWMaylott@aol.com
Wed, 5 May 1999 20:13:18 EDT

Our club has been using my old Version 7 for years for field day.  It works
on anything.  I even put an old Amstrad 8086 single floppy (no hard drive)
with CGA monitor into emergency use last year when a 286 quit on us in
midstream.  And you don't feel bad about running these old clunkers off a
generator or during a thunderstorm when the tent blows down!  If version 7 is
not available, I'm sure version 8 would fare as well, although it might not
all fit on a 720K floppy!

                                            73, Dick, W2YE