[ct-user] 9.46b

Bruce Lallathin Bruce Lallathin <aa8u@modempool.com>
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 09:58:18 +0000

This beta version worked very well. I opereated soa sb15 so lots of the
bells and whistles got used. (K1EA DVP, TNC, TS-950SD)

The only thing I couldn't make do what I wanted was to turn off the
shift-F10 after checking the "Countries in Zone". That may well be due to
not knowing the proper key stroke. I just covered it up with the packet
window alt-o finally.

One feature I thought might be useful, and may already be in there...but
due to my ignorance I have over looked it so far... A BANDMAP REFRESH
keystroke that when activated would flush all the calls and re-load from
only the most recent dx spots or current spots. A similar ANNOUNCE REFRESH
would be desireable too. Likely this already is available but I have not
found how to flush them all at once.

Nice job Ken. 9.46b looks ready for prime time.

73,
Bruce
AA8U