[ct-user] Got me a new FT1000D....

n5nj@att.net n5nj@att.net
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 19:55:26 +0000

We used two FT-1000D's this past weekend at AA5NT.
Overall, CT and the 1000D get along well.  We did have a
problem where we had used the "Dual" receive mode of the
"D" and "Split" together and CT lost track of the
radio's frequency.  The CAT indicator continued to blink
as though it was talking to CT - but it was not.

I re-started CT and it worked fine.  I also opened the
setup window and essentially told CT that the radio was
no longer there and went back to the main screen.  I
then re-opened the setup window and told CT that the
radio was there and then continued and CT did
communicate with the radio after that.  I believe that
this did not always work and had to re-start CT just to
be sure.

We used 9.45.

Bob
--