[ct-user] SS Questions

Wade Walstrom Wade Walstrom <walstrom@home.com>
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 23:05:18 -0600

Just getting version 9.45 set up for the upcoming SS (at this late
date!).  I can't remember how to set contents of the Alt-2, Alt-3, etc
registers for the individual components of the exchange.  The values
stuck in there are from a previous SS and I need to change the PREC
value.  These values are not lifted from the exchange in the F2
message.  I have changed the F2 message, but no change occurs in the
Alt-2, etc messages.  I have searched the original version 9 manual and
the release9.txt file and have missed it.

What have I forgotten?

Thanks es 73,

Wade  W0EJ