[ct-user] CT9.46.002 and FT1000MP

jrmoore jrmoore" <w5huq@arrl.net
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:28:35 -0600

All these years I have used CT and the FT1000MP and when I fired it up
saturday to start SS the band would stay on 40 regardless which band I
selected CT would always return to 40 the radio would stay on the band
I had selected. I tried another computer same results I went back to
ct 945 same results.  I brought up my other logging programs and the
programs and radio work perfectly.  I went to dos and still have the
same problem.

Computer 1 has win98 second edition and computer 2 has windows 98 OEM,
However going to Dos made no difference.

John W5HUQ