[ct-user] CT9.46.002 and FT1000MP

Dallas Carter Dallas Carter <ludal@dmv.com>
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 19:14:28 -0500

I have seen this occasionally with my MP's.  Make sure your vfo is not in memory mode.  You
can toggle back to vfo by pressing the vfo button several times untill the vfo indicator comes
on.  Even in the mem mode, you can change bands and freq on the radio, but the program
reads the mem band.  73  Dallas  W3PP