[ct-user] CT Vault is ba

Frank Grossman Frank Grossman <71042.1303@compuserve.com>
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 23:22:41 -0500

Thanks for posting the history of the pre-SS Web site failure.

>>Therefore, it is prudent to download the software early and try it out in
your station well before the contest, in case you need to contact the support
staff or K1EA for help or a bug fix.<<

Problem is, the version that worked with the IC-765 didn't get posted
until a week or so before the contest, so some people didn't have all that
much time to test this version with their radio.  I downloaded the new
version in plenty of time, so I know many people could have done it, but the
correct version for IC-765 people was not released on October 3.

Nonetheless, it must have taken a herculean effort to resolve the -765
problem before the contest, and I salute all involved for accomplishing that
feat!

Frank
wb2bxo@arrl.net