[ct-user] something changed

Gene Ingraham, N2BIM Gene Ingraham, N2BIM" <n2bim@njdxa.org
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:26:35 +0000

That's not happening with my version 9.46.002.  The messages stay there as long
as you want.  Wonder why it is with yours?

We had two computers networked via com port this weekend.  Log stayed straight
the whole time.  (Well, almost.  At one point, a little RF shut down one of the
computers, but after a re-boot and merge, all remained well.)

73,  Gene..N2BIM..>>