[ct-user] Bandmap

WR Teto WR Teto <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 01:51:48 -0500

I did the same thing.  Never did figure out how I got there and was able to
point and shoot that one contact on the band map.  Thanks to the replies that
told this dummy how it happened.  Now how in blazes do you make the band map
window disappear?  I only got to operate for a couple hours due to horrendous
work schedule and I never did find out how to close that window!  Dang, I missed
some good propagation...

Wally / KT1M