[ct-user] CT 9.46 Windows beta version

Geovincent@aol.com Geovincent@aol.com
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 18:27:40 EST

I could not find WS2_32.DLL on the Windows 98 CD-ROM, but believe it or not I
used the online help file and found the DLL file in the windows directory and
followed the instructions in help to determine if version was correct. After
doing this I reinstalled CT 9.46 windows beta version and no longer got error
message stating DLL not found.  However, all is not perfect. I now receive
the message "CW PORT ERROR, Error Opening DriverAgent"

I just keep clicking on OK and CT starts and runs okay after setting up to
use 1000MP. Bands change okay using test file for CQWW. It is nice not to
have to remember to load comtsr files.

Upon exiting I receive illegal operation message, but just ignore it.

I plan to use this version in ARRL 10 meter contest and will report on
results. Looks like it might be a winner when kinks get worked out (IMHO).

73
George KF3BE