[ct-user] CT 9.42 & Icom-775

Hans - K0HB Hans - K0HB <k0hb@arrl.org>
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 10:55:13 -0500

Has anyone else tried CT 9.42 with an IC-775DSP? (V9.42 is in
beta release at K1EA's web site -- it includes the new classes
(U, S, M) for Sweepstakes.)

My copy of 9.42 crashes if I make any changes at the radio (change
band, turn VFO, change mode).  Interestingly, I can make band/freq
changes via CT without a problem -- only changes intitiated at the
radio will cause the crash.

Ken is working on the problem for me, but it would be interesting to
know if the problem is common to all IC-775, or something specific
to my installation.

My computer is a 350MHz AMD K-6 II, 128M ram, WIN98 OS, with radio
on COM4:.

V9.40 runs flawlessly on this setup.

73, de Hans, K0HB