[ct-user] DVP for sale

Donald Richards Donald Richards <w7upf@azstarnet.com>
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 10:58:32 -0700

To all you CT program users:
I recently bought a computer from a ham estate sale and found it had the
DVP board installed.  This is the DVP referenced in the CT manual and is
manufactured by LZ Engineering.   It has all the cables ready for use with
Yaesu transceivers and the manual is also a part of the package.   The
board, cables, and manual look like new.

I only wanted the computer so I will sell the DVP package for $165 which
includes the cost for Priority Mail to your QTH.   I have a FT-1000MP that
uses the DVS-2 so I sure do not need two such units.  The "eBay auction"
would probably yield more money for me but if anyone wants the DVP in time
for the CQWW contest at the end of the month this is the quickest way to go.

Price is firm and upon receipt of a US Postal Money Order for $165 I will
immediately ship it by Priority Mail to your stateside address.

Please respond to my email address:     w7upf@azstarnet.com
or to telephone number 520-325-2390.