[ct-user] do you have a TS-940 with IF-10B installed?

Dennis Vernacchia Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki@juno.com>
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 23:17:20 -0700

Hi Eric,
	I had a problem when I installed my IF-10B in my 940 a couple
years
ago, turned out to be 2 problems.

1. When I plugged in the Large IC (PROM?, there wasn't much support
under the board and when the board flexed it cracked !!!!]

2. A connector that was on the board which now connects to the
IF-10B board had a connector installed 180 degrees backward
at the factory, This also implied that the factory never checked
 the computer interface circuitry........

Hopefully you don't have either of these problems but this is what
happened during my install......

If you can't get it to work, get yout IF-10B to someone who is willing to
swap
out your kit in their already functioning 940 with IF-10B

Good Luck

Dennis N6KI