[ct-user] CT943 Problem

James C. Wysocki James C. Wysocki" <wysocki@azstarnet.com
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 15:56:18 -0600

I'm having the same problem with my Omni VI. I've spent the past week analyzing
my hardware and configuration situation, and now have eliminated them as possible
causes. I'm down to software, as I can see from my computer the correct hex codes
arriving from the transceiver, through the COM port, and into the monitor via the
port testing software. In my case, CT is crashing whenever it gets information
about VFO frequency changes.  It may be a memory overlay problem, as some of the
other CT users and I have been comparing notes, and the latest version seems to
be working on their computers. I'll publish my results when I get to the bottom
of the problem. At the rate I'm progressing, it may take a while.

73 from W9FI