[ct-user] CT & WIN95/98 Revisited again & again & again

Robert Doherty Robert Doherty <k1vv@tmlp.com>
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 18:10:14 -0400

We ran CT from a window..  lost packet ... could not get it work with CT or
Pcpakrat or in my Logic logging program after that..   it was some that Windows
did with common *.dll shared programs..
We did exactly what you did .... and it screwed up the packet function..
Best advice is don't run CT from a DOS window....ONLY REAL DOS.....
Whitey   K1VV