[ct-user] CT945WIN

Roger Marrotte Roger Marrotte" <marrotte@tmlp.com
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:29:15 -0400

I also have tried CT945WIN with Windows 2000 Release Candidate 2.  It works
great. It interfaced to my TS870 and I was able to change freqs etc. with
instant response.  I was able to send CW out the parallel port.  All work
perfectly and all was fast!.  I did notice that at startup the program said
"Memory left for 0 more contacts", but I was still able to add them (I added
about a dozen test contacts).  The only other thing was that after I exited
the program, a window popped up saying something about not being able to
print out to the printer port with file "No name" or something like that.
Of course I just tried it again  (3 times) and I couldn't get the printer
message to come out.  I'm running the SETI program in the background. The
computer is a PII266 and CT is FAST!

73, Roger, W1EM