[ct-user] ct 949 and others

Rick Dougherty Rick Dougherty <NQ4I@compuserve.com>
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:03:54 -0400

Hello all...a few questions for the minds here...
1. Using ct949.007 my #1 computer dumps back to DOS with the following
messages
      DOS/4GW  Professional error (2302): DLL Modules not supported
      DOS/4GW Professional error (2300) : can'r find .2856-referenced from
ct949
      DOS/4GW Professional Fatal error (1313) : can't resolve external