[ct-user] CT 9.48 glitch

kd2p@worldnet.att.net kd2p@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:12:48 +0000

I tried to re-repeat the problem with CT9.48 and see that
it was probably a loss of communication between the
computer and the rig that was the root of the problem.

When communications between the rig and computer got
fouled in 9.47, CT did not indicate dupes, it just didn't
read the frequency from the radio.

KD2P