[ct-user] Re:iaru Cabrillo

George Fremin III - K5TR George Fremin III - K5TR <geoiii@kkn.net>
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:03:45 -0700

On Mon, Jul 10, 2000 at 08:25:02PM -0000, Steve Baron - KB3MM wrote:

> CQ definitely accepted Cabrillo format during the last seaason.

It is my understanding that CQ will accept Cabrillo format logs for
the CQ WW contests.  As far as I know they are not requiring
a change to this format.

> Different format files are required when the information required is
> different ?

Not really - but I think that it is clear that an ARRL Sweepstakes log
is going to have to look diffrent than a 10 meter contest log.

You might want to read the infomation about the format at:

http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/

Also many of the comments made here are addressed in the FAQ.

http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/faq.txt

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."