[ct-user] CAT FT-1000mp

Bernard Backaert Bernard Backaert <bbackaert@skynet.be>
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 19:59:25 +0100

I use CT already for many years, but recently I changed my PC and now I
like to connect my Yaesu FT-1000mp with CT

If I use CT-9.46,   CT is following the radio frequency and no problem
if I change from 20 meter to 15 meter CT is following. Also the exact
frequency is printed in the log.

But I notice that with 9.47 and 9.48 there is still a connection between
CT and 1000mp but when I change the band on the transceiver CT remains
on his own frequency.

Can somebody help me to get  out of this problem in order to be ready
for the WPX contest at the end of the month.

Of course I can stay with 9.46 but what  with the new releases in the
future ?

Looking forward for some help

Best  '73

Bernard ON5GQ