[ct-user] More missing Cabrillo fields

Doug Brandon Doug Brandon <dab@home.com>
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 20:32:01 -0800

CT v9.48 also does not put the "ARRL-SECTION:" tag in the Cabrillo file for
stateside entries.  If you don't specify this, the ARRL contest branch will
go crazy trying to figure out what section you were in (callbooks don't
always match QTH!).  I guess this has always been a problem with manually
edited summary sheets, but this is why Cabrillo was created in the first
place, so it should be added.

The operators zip code also does not appear in any of the "ADDRESS:" fields.

I previously said it might be a good idea to add a blank entry for "CLUB:",
but I forgot that there is a Club field on the initial setup screen, so it
should use the data there to generate a "CLUB:" entry.

    73 de Doug, N6RT

| Doug Brandon   dab@home.com |
| http://members.home.com/dab |