[ct-user] CT to ADIF Conversion 3.05 released (fixed VE provinces)

Jim Reisert AD1C Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 11:07:53 -0500

I have uploaded an updated CT to ADIF conversion utility to the CT web site:

	www.k1ea.com Support Files -> CT Utilities

This fixes the problems with the importing of states and VE provinces.

This program works best with logs created from CT - I make no promises
about files that were converted from other contest logging programs into a
.BIN file (i.e. using LOGCONV) - some of these use UPPER/lower case state
abbreviations, etc. which are NOT supported.

If the ADIF conversion program does not recognize a particular state or
province, it will print a line to the screen, and NOT output the STATE or
VE_PROV field for that record.  If you want me to add this particular
abbreviation to the program, send me a message via E-mail and I'll try to
fix it.  You can always go into your logbook afterward and manually fill in
the STATE or PROVINCE field with the correct data.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ad1c/