[ct-user] re CAT CT FT-1000mp

Geovincent@aol.com Geovincent@aol.com
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 16:40:08 EST

TNX to everyone who tried to help me get my 1000MP working with CT 9.48.
I finally resolved the problem. First I created 2 files, ldcttsr.bat and
uldcttsr.bat

These are my settings for COMTSR1 -P1 -B4800 -I4 -A3f8 -N82 -XON

Everything now works as it should. The main problem was trying to run CT from
the DOS prompt in Windows 98. If I exit Windows 98 and restart the computer
in the DOS mode everything works as it should. WITH THE EXCEPTION that my
mouse arrow does not work to close windows in CT once opened and I can no
longer refer to other programs that I like to use for gray line and
propagation. I LIKE MULTITASKING. But, at least for now everything works for
contest logging with the 1000MP. Maybe the Windows version of CT will once
again allow me to multitask.

Again, THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!

TNX ES 73,
George KF3BE