[ct-user] FT-920 Comments?

Charlie and Janet Ross Charlie and Janet Ross <ross_family@acm.org>
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:53:28 -0500

I'd like to thank all the people who replied to my query about the Yaesu
FT-990 and FT-890.  I got a lot of good reports.   Several folks went to a
lot of effort to explain technical details--greatly appreciated!  Some guys
also offered their non-Yaesu recommended alternatives.

As I learned more about the FT-990, it became apparent that I should
compare it to the FT-920.  I'd be interested in people's opinions of this
rig for a modest/moderate contester... and how well it plays with CT.

--Charlie, NC1N

P.S.: I haven't bothered to put together a summary of the comments, but if
there are other folks considering the 990 (on which I got the most
comments), I can do so.

Charlie Ross
Amateur Radio Operator NC1N
nc1n@arrl.net