[ct-user] BandMap Enhancements

Steve Lund Steve Lund <wa8lly@pacbell.net>
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 20:25:17 -0800

I really enjoy the BandMap feature.

As a low power single operator, I would like to suggest two
enhancements.

When CTR-Enter is used to enter a station (that wasn't worked) in the
bandmap, you have to use F11 to clear the logging line. It would save
keystrokes, if the CTR-Enter automatically cleared the logging line.

As a single operator, I would like some control over how long the
bandmap entries are kept. On many occasions I went back to the bandmap
to find a pileup that I couldn't break, only to find the spot had
timed-out and was no longer there. I found myself back using paper to
keep track of some of the all-time new multipliers. A BandMapThreshold
variable would be useful.