[ct-user] freq reporting

David Robbins David Robbins <k1ttt@berkshire.net>
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 00:09:39 +0000

ct should only report frequency to the network when it changes, at least that is
the way it has always been that i know of.  so if the knob stays put it doesn't
send anything on the network.  of course the other stations would still show the
last frequency reported in the alt-j window anyway.  i have seen an ft-1000mp
occasionally stop talking to ct so even if you move the knob ct doesn't report
it, but i'm not sure if that is the mp or ct's problem.

--
David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto://k1ttt@berkshire.net