[ct-user] Frequency Change Problem

Heinz Blankenhagen Heinz Blankenhagen" <blanken@netins.net
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:12:51 -0600

I have encountered this problem several times with my FT-1000MP. I believe
the problem is with the radio. I think the radio's data out register gets
stuck.
I have found that by exiting ct and starting DXBase for DOS and then using
the "Set Radio" command (alt-Q) it shows the radio is on the stuck band even
though the readout on the radio is changes to a different band and/or
frequency.
It is unstuck by sending a command from the "Set Radio" window.
Also have found that turning the radio off and back on does not cure the
problem. Only solution I have found is as described above.
No clue as to why this happens.
good luck
73

Heinz Blankenhagen