[ct-user] CT-WIN

Bob Johnson Bob Johnson <rjohnson@ici.net>
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:17:31 -0500

Nope, but I'll punch you T.S. card for you if you would like.

I downloaded CTWIN 953 the other night and found the exact same problems as
you
describe.  I was going to email Ken W. off list and let him know about it, but
got sidetracked following the "Florida Debacle" !!!

So far I haven't found any other problems.

73 Bob
WA1OFR - FN42ma