[ct-user] Has anybody used a Dell System with CT?

alsopb alsopb <alsopb@gloryroad.net>
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:01:20 +0000

Mike,

However, there are DOS logging programs which operate in a DOS window
and send proper CW. LOG-EQF is one of them.  It is a matter of how the
code is programmed-- not just the operating system.  Furthermore,
LOG-EQF does not use TSR's, does rig and antenna control etc without
problems.

It would seem to me if a pure WINDOWS version of CT can't be developed
which sends proper CW, then there is still a way to permit operation
within a WINDOW via program changes. I can only say this for
WIN3.1/WIN95/WIN98.  No data on other OS's.

73 de Brian/K3KO