[ct-user] CT cqww cabrillo question

Pete Smith Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:35:35 -0500

At 02:51 PM 10/30/00 EST, Kz2i@aol.com wrote:

>i've heard that the boys are working on correcting the cabrillo file
>(especially category header records).  but i haven't heard whether they
think
>it will be done in time to submit cqww this year.  should we just edit it
>manually or hang loose for a while (no problem here either way)?
>
>btw.  does anybody KNOW what the category line should look like?  the exact
>wording and order for something like high power, single operator, unassisted
>for example?

Well, here's mine from TRLog -- so far as I know, it is formatted correctly...

START-OF-LOG: 2.0
CALLSIGN: N4ZR
CONTEST: CQ-WW-SSB
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP-ASSISTED ALL HIGH SSB

BTW, an unofficial word from the CQWW committee is that they will need a
summary in addition to the .cbr file, because the .cbr doesn't have things
like band-by-band QSO, country, and zone totals which the log checkers find
useful.  A new summary form has been posted on their web site as of today,
but I understand it isn't really official till K3EST agrees...

73, Pete Smith N4ZR

Contesting is ... Extreme Radio

The World Contest Station Database
is back up and running at