[ct-user] network update

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag@compuserve.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:53:42 +0200

I can only second this! Last Friday at 10PM local when heard a big
thunderstorm approaching I disconnected all the radios, PCs and went to bed
to take a short sleep before the WAE CW started. 15 minutes later a
lightning hit the transformer station downhill (the mains connection is 300m
cable directly to the station). This way Only the light tubes, the alarm
system and my alarm clock was lost (plus the first 7 hours of the
contest...).

73 de Zoli HA1AG