FW: [ct-user] PK-232MBX Interface Problems

Randy Powell w6sw@jps.net
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:33:40 -0700

Hal,

Try this:

turn off the PK232
start CT and set COM ports, multi-op etc
to get packet window up - ALT-T
turn on PK232 TNC and type ******* (Enter) until the PKT and CMD LED's come
on.  You should now see a welcome message.
Type MY (your call) (Enter)
Type RESTART (Enter) You should see the CHECKSUM message appear.
Type C (DXpacketcluster node callsign) (Enter).  The CON LED's should come
on and you should see the welcome message from the node.  You are in
business, we hope.

Good luck!
Randy W6SW
w6sw@jps.net