[ct-user] CT970

Robert Morris rsmorris@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:12:30 -0500

In a word NO

Just tested this one in the 10M computer.
Setup
Single assisted, Mixed mode, mono 10
FT1000 E/W Rig control on
28010 typed in call sign field, rig goes to 28010
Here are the results of the different fields I would normally watch

Alt-Z     Rpt   Mode   CW Status   Summary

CW       599     C         ON             SSB/ALL

When I hit Ctrl-F1

*           **     ***         ****         @ SSB/ALL

* = FLASH TO SSB THEN BACK TO CW
** = FLASH TO 59 THEN BACK TO 599
*** = FLASH TO  S THEN BACK TO C
**** = FLASHES OFF THEN BACK ON
@ = NEVER CHANGES

Rig set at 28500  SSB mode

Hit Ctrl-F1 Rig goes to CW

Other windows mentioned above behave the same way
as it did at 28010

Went to setup, Radio1 = None

Went thru the same setps as above and everything was the SAME..

Going back to 963 or so.
Take care
73/Bob
W4MYA