[ct-user] ARRL 10 m contest

alsopb alsopb@gloryroad.net
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:51:18 +0000

This "solution" only solves part of the problem -- at least with
version 9.53.
It does put KH6 and KL7 in the states category.  However, when you
work them, it doesn't indicate that you have on the mult's (ALT-Z)
box.  It does appear that they are counted and scored correctly.  As
pointed out for years, it doesn't matter in the final scoring whether
KH6/KL7 are counted as states or countries.  The difficulty is if you
can't even put them in the log due to some other program glitch.

73 de Brian/K3KO