[ct-user] CTWin Questions

Ken Wolff kwolff@charter.net
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 09:26:05 -0500

Will,

You don't need -enet for telnet. Just select TELNET as the TNC type. The
enet switch is for peer to peer CT networking over Ethernet instead of
via the com ports.

At the moment CT can connect to names or IP addresses such as K1TTT.NET
or 205.247.190.48. It's not doing to well with special port numbers such
as 207.41.161.220:7300 or w8yy.resnet.mtu.edu:9000

- Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: ct-user-admin@contesting.com [mailto:ct-user-admin@contesting.com]
On Behalf Of William Liporace
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 10:10 PM
To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] CTWin Questions

OK, I finally down loaded the Windows version of CT. Now I have a few
questions.... Sorry, I have not followed the reflector... But maybe now
can  :-)

When you open CT with the -enet and open the packet window it asks for a
telnet site.
When I enter a known good node, I get "Could not open".  Am I missing
something?

I was not able to move windows? Is that available in CTWin?

I know that the DVP is not supported, Is the W9XT Card supported?

TNX es 73 Will

William Liporace NA2NA
763 Huntingdon Drive
Niskayuna, NY 12309