[ct-user] WHY NO online manual for CT?

Mike Walker Mike Walker <va3mw@rac.ca>
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 11:38:55 -0500

hmmm

Must be time to add the fact that you need an authorization key in order to
run CT.  Where do I sign!

I will bet  that less that 50% of the users of CT have actually paid for
it, or their copy of DOS or Windows.

If  you didn't pay, shame on you.  Hams are so cheap.  Always wanting the
latest and greatest, but not willing to cough up the bucks.  (Apologies to
those that I offended).

Also, if you didn't pay, you DON'T get to complain about what the software
doesn't do.

It is my findings that 90% of the users of any application have no clue how
much time and aggravation go into developing a product like this.

Go ahead... flame away!

Mike VA3MW