[ct-user] Is there a RES file standard???

David Robbins David Robbins <k1ttt@berkshire.net>
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 21:56:02 +0000

.res was just a k1ea thing i think.  you might want to look at LogConv by ka5wss
at http://www.qsl.net/ka5wss/logconv/, it seems to do a reasonable job reading
the various ct versions.  in converting 80 logs with various versions between 7
and 9.53 it only got the time wrong once.

--
David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto://k1ttt@berkshire.net