[ct-user] 10 Meter contest cabrillo output

TOMHURLEY@aol.com TOMHURLEY@aol.com
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 21:39:58 EST

I was just alerted by Dave, K1HT, that the cabrillo log I submitted to ARRL
for the 10 meter contest did not have a line that defined my ARRL Section, as
required.

I checked back to my 2000 SS logs and the section line was in the report. Of
course, CT "asks" for the section because it's needed in the SS exchange, and
now also puts it in the cabrillo SS log.

But CT does not "ask" for the section in the 10 Meter contest probably
because it's not needed as part of the exchange.

So...be sure to add it with a text editor.  Hopefully you procrastinated in
sending in your log until now!