[ct-user] Delaware Contest

Tony McClenny Tony McClenny" <tony@mcclenny.org
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 17:29:32 -0000

On February 3rd and 4th, the Delaware QSO party will take place and I plan
to operate from my home in Bethany Beach, DE.

If using CT for logging in this event, does anyone have a suggestion as to
the mode or contest choice to select?

The exchange is a signal report and county for Delaware operators (me)
and
a signal report and QTH for those operating from outside the state.

We can work stations once per band and mode.
Each phone qso counts as 1 point
Each cw /rtty/digital qso counts as two points

Yours truly will be operating only on phone 80 to 10 meters.

Your suggestions will be considered and appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

- Tony, N3ME -