[ct-user] Installing 9.64

Jim Reisert jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:56:14 -0700 (PDT)

--- Kenneth Blair <kblair@sunflower.com> wrote:

> I downloaded v. 9.64 to upgrade from v.9.54.004 in order to get the
> Cabrillo conversion for the IARU Contest, not realizing that my older
> version did not convert to Cabrillo for the IARU contest.

9.64 does NOT write the correct Cabrillo output for IARU - you must download
9.65 to write a Cabrillo log for submission to the ARRL.

This was announced on this reflector and is also described in the Whats New
link on the main K1EA web page.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com