[ct-user] Carrillo File Format 9.65

Brian McGinness n3oc@wirelessinc.com
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 12:30:51 +0000

The slash charachter is NOT allowed in a DOS filename.  I am sure
that is why CT cannont, will not (ever) generage a file F/anything.

No other program will either, by the way.

A simple work around for you is to just rename the file F-NH7A.LOG
note the dash, again, the slashes are not allowed in DOS file names.

A simple work around for Ken is to use a dash in his file names whenever
he sees a slash in the callsign.

73, Brian FS/N3OC (yes, well aware of how to deal with "stroker" calls!)