[ct-user] CT9.60

Ken Wolff Ken Wolff" <kwolff@ultranet.com
Thu, 31 May 2001 20:27:05 -0400

I just put CT9.60 in the vault. There is nothing spectacular here.

9.60

* Fixed -reset with -vga switch

* Fixed radio control in FQP

There are a few things I will be working on in the near future.

1. Multi-op serial numbers needs work (again).
2. Cleanup of the All Asian Contest
3. Tune up IOTA contest
4. Fix up RAC contests
5. Fix Mode, VFO A  and VFO B  with certain contests and certain radios
6. Make startup menu context sensitive so meaningful choices are offered,
depending on contest type.
7. Fix the wildcard bug in super check partial which has been there for many
years
8. Add paddle input to the LPT. This is a major re-write of the CW
generation code. How important is a weight control?
9. Find the band map errors  that pop up intermittently.

I should put out a new version about once a week. If your favorite bug has
been reported fixed, please test it for me, as the QC department is way
behind.

73,

Ken K1EA