[ct-user] CT and IC-706

VA3MW VA3MW <va3mw@rac.ca>
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 22:53:08 -0400

Yep...

Just select something similar (ie: built around the same time) and change
the Hex address in the IC-706 to match.  Most of the commands are the same
by the same manufacturer.

I have used the IC-706, and just called it a IC-756 (hex 50).

I set CT to IC-756, and set the hex address in the IC-706 to a value of
x'50'.  You can use IC-756 Pro, and then use an address of x'5C'.

Most of the functions will work.  It will fall apart above 30mhz though.

Mike