[ct-user] half my QSOs need the time shifted 12 hours

Fritz Reuning k4oaq@chartertn.net
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 23:50:32 -0500

Hi all,

In the middle of SS I thought it was a good idea to correct my computer
time that was off a few seconds.  For some unknown reason I put the hour in
as 01 rather than 13.  I didn't discover my mistake until after the
contest.  I know that ct_time.exe utility shifts ALL QSOs by a certain
amount, but my problem is half of the QSOs are correct, while the other
half need shifting.  Any ideas on how to fix my problem would be greatly
appreciated.  I have about 400 QSOs that need fixing, so fixing each QSO
individually isn't the answer I'm looking for.

In anticipation that there isn't an easy way to fix my problem, does anyone
know who wrote the ct_time.exe fix-it program?  I'd like to offer an
enhancement idea for this nifty program.

73, Fritz K4OAQ
k4oaq@chartertn.net