[ct-user] Re: Super Check Partial Window

David Robbins k1ttt@arrl.net
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 22:44:33 +0000

good question, i don't like where the supercheck window comes up now either.  it
used to be that you could hook a mouse up and set the windows the way you wanted
them and the setup was stored in a separate file (colors.ini i think).  but
sometime recently that apparently stopped working.  now i think the window
positions are stored in the log file so you would have to hook up a mouse, set
them the way you want them for that log then restart without the mouse.  i don't
know of any way to move windows without a mouse.

for the ct-user list... is there any way to move windows without a mouse that i
have missed somewhere?  or is there a way to save a default window setup for
initializing new logs?

--
David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto://k1ttt@arrl.net