[ct-user] FW: Score reporting

ct-user-owner ct-user-owner@contesting.com
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:45:04 -0500

At 10:25 AM 11/26/2001 -0500, Bill Hider (N3RR) wrote:

>Louis,
>
>I forwarded your message to the list, but you should go to the K1EA website
>and use the bug report form to report this. http://www.k1ea.com/bug.htm
>
>73,
>Bill, N3RR

I have reported this on the website bug report already.

>2)  The cabrillo .TXT file was not generated

Might be specific to you, as this doesn't appear to be a problem.  The file is callsign.txt.  If you have a callsign like W1/G2ABC, it might appear as G2ABC.txt or W1_G2ABC.txt, but there should be a .txt file generated.

>3) The .ALL file has the same date 11/23/01 reported for both days!
>  Of course, I had entered the date & time to UTC prior the contest

Again, I haven't seen this as a problem in my log, either in SS or CQWW.  I used 9.68.002.  As the other responder mentioned, you should send these problems in via the website.  If there is a problem, K1EA might have you send him more documentation, such as the .bin file.  This list is for discussions only.  K1EA does read the list, but there are no guarantees concerning problems mentioned on the list.

Ed, K1EP