[ct-user] Serial numbering with 2 computers

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag@compuserve.com
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 09:40:57 +0200

Hi,

Latest CT (the fault could be repeated on all the CT versions since 9.47),
DOS 6.2, Pentium 133 32 MB RAM, WAE and WPX contests, SO Unlimited

I have 3 radios connected to a 2 PC network - 2 radios are connected to PC1
and the third is connected to PC2. Serial numbering between the two radios
on PC1 are OK but QSOs made on the other PC screw the serial numbering up.

Both PC's have the logs in perfect sync in terms of number of QSOs stored in
both logs but when I try to send report with CT the serial number given is
the number of QSOs entered on that particular PC!

If I do a Writelog on any of the logs all the QSOs will be printed but the
serial numbering will not be correct.

The .RES shows the serials OK, while the .ALL file and the screen list shows
the uncorrect values, the Summary window and the .RES file shows them
correctly.

73 de Zoli HA1AG